Friday, February 18, 2011

fridaaaay :D

welllz today school was okie ,
all subjects sucked. ENGLISH WAS THE BEST, we had a sub and she was aweosme we bludged the whole double period HAHAHAHAH ! omg jeremy kim and carolyn sarcastically complementing the teacher made me laugh so hard i almost died. my braces fucken killed and laughing made it worse but i couldnt help it :L
i kept opening my mouth to stop the braces wire from poking into my mouth and fucken jeremy was like are you doing that casue you just finished giving kim a blowjob? WTFUCK BRO... HJAHAHHAA! i was like ...
and our sub told us abt how she can sing and stuff. and jeremy asked if she could break dance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ! :L:L:L adn then someone asked if she could rap BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.anyways yeaaah bro


after school i went to optometrist to get my new glasses HAHHA YEAHYEAHYEAH ! :$
i was measuring the dgrees for my eyes thing . and i had to read the shit on the mirror LOL. i looked at the wrong one. i looked at the wall instead of the mirror, no wonder i couldnt see anything. LMFAAAAO !
anyways wanna know what i glasses i got? no? k ill tell you guise anyway . i got the geek frames :D HAHAH I LOVEYLOVELOVEWUV IT SO MUCH EHEHEHE :$


yeah and thats my story gnite :D

No comments:

Post a Comment