Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Well today i woke up at 10 something all excited to go get my mum a present for mothers day , waited and waited for my brother to wake up . I waited until like 1 HAHHAS. i got changed and everything and then my mum came home. My mum asked me why i was all dressed up and where i was going i pretended i couldnt hear her, LMFAO.

I walked into the kitchen and she asked me again , then guess what? my loud mouth dad was like " they are going to buy you a present ". OMFG I FULL CHUCKED A SPAZ T_T
yeah lets skip all that hahaha you dont wanna know what happended next LMFAO
I told my dad if he didnt shut up i would go change out and mum would get nothing. Know what my mum said? aye? yeah go get changed i dont need anything . LIKE WTFUCK! :@
I fucken stormed into my room and got changed. fuck my dads a bitch. And my mum , you dont want anything ? fine :) saves me money .

So like rest of the time i stayed in my room in bed and played with my phone LOL . Then i got bored and i fell asleep ! :L I was closing my eyes then Danny Dang nudged me , scared the fuck outta me HAHAHAHAH ! so yeah i was like stfu and lemme sleep LOL.

So like few hours later i woke up and made instant noodles cos i was hungry. YEAH ! INSTANT NOODLES ON FUCKEN MOTHERS DAY ! :@ , was suppost to go eat but dad fucked my mood up so stayed home at noodles :@ . So yeah i made noodles and went on comp and watched freaky friday HAHAHAS !

Then my mum and dad came home T_T , i was like hey mum i wanna go eat . Mum's like yeah okay ! she went into my brothers room and asked him hes like yeah . FUCKEN DAD KILLED IT AGAIN FUCKEN DU MA WRECKER ! hes like nah lets just stay home. I was like gonna kill myself. FUCK ME DEAD ! I ragged again, and my mum told me off for being disrespectful to my dad .... yeah well then have fun on mothers day with nothing.....

So my day sucked , next year not gonna tell my dad jackshit. He can shut up and stop wrecking things. Its a surprise? ^o) so stfu and stop ruining things bro swear to god.
ANYWAYS YEAH MY DAY SUCKS. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment