Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday

Today was fun LOL but sooo cold HAHAHS i was like freezing :L

Rollcall; was shit , i forgot all the words i looked up in the dicionary yday... fml. HAHHAHHAAH . And yeah the usual. im so slack before i see my partner im always wishing to myself " please be away , please be away" HHAHAAHHA ! :$:$

P.e; It was okay , we played a game of cricket, i was fielding but i didnt atually field i was listening to brenda tell stories LMAO ! Its so funny everytime the ball was near me , i would make brinda run for it heheh , im so nice :$ yeah and p.e was lame :L jane and brinda and louise kept calling me kimthang.... LIKE STFU BITCHES. so now i cant say anything bad to them , or they will keep calling me kimthang :( WTF.

English; english was fun , we did a little bit of writing and watched "shes the man".
I talk to much the jeremy and kim in class so the Mr Van-Etton moved me to the front T_T. But today i moved back to my old seat without letting him know :) , i tried my best to ignore all jeremy's stupid ass comments. cos if i responded to him Mr V-Etton would remember that im not suppost to be sitting here. HAHAHAHAH ! :$ So yeah we wrote a long arse paragprah. We did DickTation . Then watched the movie for the rest of the time LOL !

Recess; On the way out to english , jane made me wait for her so we could go toilet.
On the way to the toilets we bumped into "" . jane was like "look vera" i looked and i saw him and couldnt stop laughing so i had to turn other way HAHHAHAHAHA. anyways yeah we went into toilets to look at mirror and come back out :L :) Got back to the group and talked and laughed as usual LMFAO !

History; WAS OKAY , not boring not fun :L bumped into omer outside and he called me "charlie lover" i chucked him dirties and walked off HAHAHAHA , and he's full like CL CL CL CL ! :L HAHAHAHAH, so yeah the usual shit we do in class . Walked out and tony took my phone LOL but yeah i got it back HAHAHAS.

Visual Art; is was alright ish. Had to continue our gay drawings. Well for others continue but for me , make a start HHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! D: , i asked lam to start for me.So he did HAHAHAH , after he made the start i didnt do jackshit. Lamb was like oh wth mine looks so wierd. im like really? give me it then so he gave me his and took mine HAHAHAHHA ! :D. so yeah it looked like i did something :D And then bell rang :L


Lunch; was fun HAHAHAH i love lunch and recess. Always muck around. fun fun :D I took my extensions off cos it was hurting my head , and tied my hair up LOL . Canteen etc etc, the usual things people would do at lunch :L


Sport; Sport was funny HAHAHAHAHAFUCKEN JOHN HUYNG CRACKED ME UP LIKE NOOOO TMRW I WAS GONNA FAINT!, he had his legs on the table pushing up and down. He went slowly at first and then went hardcore and the table broke HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! I WAS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!! FUNNY CUNT I SWEAR TO GOD. I trained and mucked around most of the time. Teasing Andy Chay was the best ! BAHAHAHAHHAAH , i was like GO CHAYSKIEEEZZZZZZZZZ ! EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN , HAHAHAAHHAAH ! sport was mostly mucking around :L funnnnnnnnn :D


And that was my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment